Tuesday, October 20, 2009

ABOUT ME!!

Hy name is Aziza Yarofulani. I am 16 years old and I am attending Brooklyn Prep and in the 11th grade. I like to write, dance, draw and read. My goal for after High School is taking a little break then attend college. I wanna major in law, I know it will be hard but I will try my best and do what I have to so I could be successful in life. So far High School isn't that bad it seems hard at times but other then that its going quite easy. I inspire my mom the most because she been through and a lot and did a lot for my brothers and sisters and myself to be successful in life and do whats right never say you cant. I love my mom for persuading me to be someone in life and i appreciate it very much. Here is my blog i hope you enjoy and post comments showing love or even asking questions i won't mind be at your service.

No comments:

Post a Comment